Dec. 11-22, 2017
In November, Jaime Tapia, lost his life in a farming accident at his home,
leaving behind his wife and four children.
We want to help this family and realized others may want to, as well.
We invite you to join us and together leave a legacy
that will bless the family for years to come.
1. 15 year old daughter – Fatima
… shirt size adult small, pants size 3 (junior)
… interests: music & track
… wishes: fuzzy socks
2. 10 year old daughter – Angelica
… shirt size 16, pants size 16 (child)
… interests: crafts
… wishes: Wii Dance 2018
3. 5 year old daughter – Olga
… shirt size 5/6, pants size 6 (child)
… interests: dolls and girly stuff
4. 5 month old son – Jaime
… clothes size 12 mo.
5. Wife – Maria Esthela Fregoso
… personal care items
6. Family picture – Between the time the baby was born and the time of his passing, the family didn’t get a picture all together. If you have skills and would like to Photoshop existing photos into a family portrait please contact our office at (208) 933-4400.
7. Build a future for their children – Scholarship donations accepted at any Wells Fargo Branch or online donation at https://www.gofundme.com/tapia-family-scholarship-fund.
8. Items for Christmas Dinner
9. Experiences – Gift cards or passes to local activities for the children
10. Services – Lawn mowing, gutter cleaning, window washing, carpet cleaning, etc.
11. Diapers – Size 4 and up
12. Christmas Card – Bring a card of well wishes for their family from yours.
Please bring gifts to our office by Dec. 22 at:
1411 Fillmore Street, Suite 600,
Twin Falls, Idaho
(across from the post office behind WinCo)